Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Farm Mat

I am currently working on a Farm Mat like the one on weefolkart. She knittted hers and I am crocheting mine. Its a great way to use up left over yarn. I tried to use some different textiles. The orange is rope, the brown is stips of brown wool (used to make teddybears) with green yarn mixed in. The others are just different types of yarn with different textures.


Here is the block that I am currently working on. I thought it kinda of looked like rows of cabbage or lettuce.

I got some new yarn at Micheals today and some Femo clay to make veggies for the kids to play with on the farm mat. I also found some cute little carts at the thrift store for the kids to collect the veggies in.
I was lucky that there was three...one for each kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment